Below Video shows How we Reached Sinthan Pass in May Even After Roadblock by Indian Army, But After Requesting to Them, They took us up to 3 Km to show 20ft snow walls & the road's end & It was truly amazing.
This is how, we encountered Snowfall in the Month of May
Check out the pics, I have clicked before 3-4 KM to Sinthan Pass.
|On the way to Sinthan Top|
|Before Sinthan Top|
|Sinthan Top is 3 km up|
|Car stuck 8 km before Sinthan Pass|
Tips, Information & How To Reach Sinthan Top, Kashmir
- Height: 12000 ft above sea level
- 130 km from Srinagar & 110 from Pahalgam.
- You can reach Sinthan pass in 3 hours from Pahalgam and should come back same day easily.
- Start at least 8-9 AM and try to hire SUV car
- Roads are good
- No Dhaba, Hotels etc for 40 KM
- Take jackets, woolen clothes even if its May or month of June