10 Common Misconceptions About Thailand Every Tourist HasSunday, October 16, 2016Atishay Jain
10 myths about Traveling in Thailand proved wrong by usAfter our recent trip to Thailand as a couple (me & Newfangled Girl), There are false impressions about Thailand in everyone's mind which we never found during our trip. Instead of these common misconceptions, we found this country is full of natural beauty & amazing culture.
What is that first thing comes in your mind - When you Imagine Going to Thailand first Time?
|Pole Dancers in a Tiger Bar in Phuket|
|Famous Chang beers in Tiger Bar in Phuket, Thailand|
|Amazing Pole Dance in Thailand|
Here are the Top 10 myths about Thailand:-
- All the women standing on the corners, walking on the streets or doing Thai massage are sex workers.
- Thailand is a poor or a cheap country to visit.
- All Thai people understands English but show that they don't understand.
- Most of the male tourists comes only for sex.
- Thai Food is only non-vegetarian.
- You can bargain on street shopping.
- Pattaya is the most famous place to visit in Thailand.
- Monsoon season is the worst time to visit Thailand.
- Thailand is not the best place to visit with Family, Kids or with wife.
- All Pole dancers are sex workers
|Phutawan Resort, Krabi|
|Local City of Bangkok|
|Phuket on motorbike|
|Big Buddha, Phuket|
|SIAM, Elephant Safari, Phuket|
Note: These are our personal opinion, Because when we were planning for our Thailand trip, my friends were asking me why I am going with my wife and said that Thailand is the place to visit with male friends and many more things. Thailand has very nice mountains, beaches and lakes which are really beautiful. Country is rich in culture, traditions and beliefs. You should visit Thailand & enjoy the beauty of it :)
Check out the recent posts on my Thailand Diaries: